Thursday, June 14, 2012

Writing Reflection #9

So far tweeting is going pretty well. I have only tweeted up to 23 things on my list, so I guess I will go tweet the rest tonight and tomorrow! I never realized how many things I would still like to do. Even the small things. I also noticed that a few things that were on my bucket list before (just in my head) were things I have already done! Like sky diving and swimming with dolphins. Of course I would do them again, but those are things now that I can’t add to my list.
I like the idea of just posting the whole list on our blogs though rather than having to tweet an item everyday. I still don’t understand how twitter can be school related, but maybe that’s just me. My goal I would say would be to finish tweeting the rest of the items off my list, and then eventually get around to completing them all! Obviously that will take some time, but it would be the most rewarding thing to accomplish. First of all I will need to win the lottery and then hire someone to organize all these trips and places I want to see because I don’t think I can do it alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment