Thursday, June 14, 2012

Reading Reflection #7

Book: Catching Fire
Author: Suzanne Collins
Pages read: 1 - 31

Last night I started “Catching Fire” the second book to “The Hunger Games”. I figured it was only right to continue in the series. I only got through the first two chapters before I fell asleep, but I must say I am still confused about Katniss and Peeta’s relationship. I know I’m only two chapters in, but I thought right away it would all be sorted out. And now Gale’s in the picture. I always wondered about him and I’m still curious to see how his and Katniss’ relationship ends up. The victor tour starts soon, where Peeta and Katniss need to act like they’re in love again. I’m anxious to see how that part plays out and to see Gale’s reaction. I predict he won’t be too happy.
The President came in to talk to Katniss, which made her extremely nervous, and I don’t blame her. Even from an outside point of view I was nervous for her! Such an important man, with so much power I couldn’t imagine being Katniss. Her whole life has been turned around now with the new house and so much money. I’m happy for her and her family, but I wonder what’s going to happen to her with all this fame. Will it go to her head, or will she be able to control it? Guess I’ll go keep reading to find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment