Monday, June 11, 2012

Reading Reflection #2


So I clearly haven't been keeping up with all of my reading reflections, but I suppose I better get on it considering we only have about 4 days of school left! I just find it so hard to stay interested in any type of book. I get halfway through and get bored so I put it down and never finish it. I'm about a third of the way through the Hunger Games and so far it's not bad. The Games start in 2 days and I'm so anxious to see how they turn out! My prediction is that Peeta and Katniss will make it pretty far. Right now Katniss is with her “prep team” I guess you could say fixing her up and getting ready for her interview. To me though everything about this doesn’t make sense. Taking these kids and forcing them to look a certain way, wear things they wouldn’t normally wear, act how they never do, be someone that’s not themselves and enter this competition when its probably the last thing any of them planned on doing. And as fictional as it is, it just blows my mind. The interviews are over now and I can’t imagine how that must of felt for them. I have a hard time speaking in front of just a few people, never mind explaining yourself on National television where everyone is judging you. I’ve finally reached ‘Part 2’ in the book, which is The Games, and for once I can say I’m excited to keep reading! 

1 comment:

  1. OH I know! The concept of this book is terrible but its the kind of book that you just have to keep reading! Its really well written! I loved it. Im on the third book now. Still has things that blow my mind in it but yet I still keep reading!

    ReplyDelete