Thursday, June 14, 2012

Personal Addition #13

So I found out a few weeks ago that Carrie Underwood is going on tour. I absolutely love her! One of the things on my bucket list was to see her in concert so I thought, oh this is the perfect opportunity. So I went on ticketmaster to figure out dates only to find she's not even coming to Winnipeg!! Shock. In all of Canada she is only visiting Vancouver, Calgary and Saskatoon. I was so angry so I came up with a plan to go to Calgary and stay with my family there and go to her concert! I didn't think that was a problem at all until I asked my mom and she didn't even think twice before saying no. She said I can't miss school... (even though it will only be about 2 days in October) so now I need to come up with a way to convince my mom to let me go. Better get on it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment