Sunday, May 6, 2012

Personal Addition #7

As I'm sitting here in bed, looking through facebook, just thinking about how unproductive I am being I come across this picture! I thought it was super funny because it basically describes my life. Not the finals part, but every time I have homework I can ALWAYS find something "more important" that needs to get done. Which are things that are actually not necessary at all, but I would way rather do than study. Like organize the shoe closet at my front door, or clean my room so it's spotless, maybe even go up to Shoppers because I NEED to get new nail polish. It's really amazing, the things you can find to do when you have homework or studying that needs to be done. However even after seeing this, I don't plan on moving. In fact I am about to go watch Desperate Housewives..

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I love Desperate Housewives, that show always distracts me from anything! But yes, Im the same way. If I have homework, I will look for something else to do and put it off until "oops I was too busy last night to do it" That picture is pretty funny and pretty relevant! haha.

    ReplyDelete