Sunday, May 6, 2012

Personal Addition #6

I don't know why, but this weekend for me felt soo busy! I had so much stuff to do and no time to rest. Most of it was working, but this morning (Sunday) I had cheerleading tryouts for Bisons! The U of M team. I think they went pretty well and can't wait to see who's on the team. On another note I would just like to mention how sore I am already. I haven't done any cheerleading or gymnastics for about a year, and doing everything today just killed me! It's been 6 hours since the tryout and I already can't feel my legs. We started with a big run, then dancing, jumps, tumbling, and then stunting. By the time I got home I could barely walk up the stairs, and I know tomorrow morning will be worse. I think it's time I got back in shape. But for now I'm just going to lay in my bed and enjoy the last few hours of my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment